Department Head - Waterfront, Sports, Rosh Mishlachat
Oct. 28, 2010
- Strong background and experience
in camping and/or related fields.
- Desire and ability to work with
children and adults in camp setting. Ability to creatively plan and schedule
programs and activities, and to maximize the skills and talents of staff members
under your direct and indirect supervision.
- Ability to give and receive
- Preferably with strong background
in field relevant to camp work.
- Must be self-starter and able to
work with a minimum of supervision. Must have leadership skills, ability to
motivate, manage, and counsel.
- Ability to teach Jewish concepts
to camp community.
- Ability to work well with Visiting
- Is responsible for the educational
content and programmatic format for all activities related to their specialty.
- Be a member of Leadership Team.
Attend daily meetings. Participate in formulation and implementation of camp
- Directly responsible for planning,
preparation, and implementation of all programs relating to the activity area.
Serve as creative force. Support programs planned by programming team and
Visiting Faculty (in consultation with them), ensure quality and
- Serve as primary, direct
supervisor for all specialists in the designated area. Perform regular
evaluations for these specialists. Act as role model at camp.
- Run staff meetings for
APPLY NOW FOR THIS